Saturday, June 6, 2009

(TKBNET 014) Blaque Unit - Smack That EP

Blaque Unit - Smack That EP
Label: Tonkultur Berlin
Cat#: TKBNET 14
Format: 320 kbps
Release Date: 05 June 2009
Style: Techno, Dub Techno

Blaque Unit
In the middle of the 80ies I had "contact" with electronic music for the first time. With the change of the decades and the reinforced appearance of various electronic acts just like KLF, Dust Brothers or The Prodigy, my consumption also increased in this kind of sound.
Besides, the breakbeats of the early 90ies and the later rather slower however the more breaking through beats out of the UK had it done to me especially. Indeed, change was always important to me. Thow my CD collection did not grow in only one direction. Influences, not to be neglected were and are artists from different kinds of styles. Aggression-loaded bands like Body Count just as a lot of "fat" HipHop-basses and skills of Dr. Dre or Naughty By Nature belong to it.
And don..t forget these countless productions since the middle of the 90ies by the master himself: Timbaland! Even the pop culture of the last decade is a certain part of my today's "musical condition". Nevertheless, the component of electronic sounds had the highest value for me since that time. It is always great to me to get into contact with new styles of sound over and over again and to ascertain how many-faceted any single is in itself at the same time.
It came like it had to come in 2002 and a friend had software in his luggage. So I began to produce my first own tracks. Since this day I can..t imagine, not to express myself by music, "packing" moods and emotions in sound and to let advance - still being free in this whole context, to be able to combine the most different styles and to blur borders! To see the listener afterwards dipping into my world of sounds for a few minutes and, besides, to receive constructive criticism are important things to me in a certain process of development. Greetz and thanxx at this point to Daniel-Sucker-San a.k.a. "McKenzie"!

Tracklisting:
01. Deep like this
02. I guess
03. Smack that
04. Blip-Stuff



Download Full Release

No comments:

Total Pageviews