Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Third Man - TTM Series

After having released a few records (Ai Records), I wanted the chance to put out the tracks I want, when I wanted and get them heard by as many people as possible. So I am going to put out a series of “releases”, free for all to download and listen to, give to friends, mix, file share and play out. The music will be a spread of all things I make from downbeat stuff to techno, house, electro and so on.

So please read on below and join the mailing list to keep posted about new releases, which should be every month or more frequent than that

TTM01

Tracklist:
1, Luna 24
2, Alioth
3, Messier 101

Download

TTM02 - Come Get It

Bit of a delay but here’s the second bundle - more aggressive dancefloor numbers here.

Tracklist:
1, Come Get It
2, Organ Acid
3, The Cybernauts

Download

No comments:

Total Pageviews