Friday, January 22, 2010

(ALW 034) Ryko & Patryk Molinari - Who am I EP


Ryko & Patryk Molinari - Who am I EP
Label: Auflegware
Catalog#: ALW034
Format: File, MP3, 320 kbps
Country: Germany
Released: 21 Jan 2010
Genre: Electronic
Style: Tech House

Who I am? What I am? Where I am? The netlabel auflegware starts in 2010 with the projects Ryko and Patryk Molinari from Berlin. Enrico M. joins auflegware in 2008 as "Ryko" and released some good Tech-House tunes. He worked on groovy housetunes under the synonym Patryk Molinari. Now he try to mix this two projekts and he asks himself "Who am I". In that way he presents three fluffy tracks, like candyfloss into sun, to stir our blood. The support comes from Mathis J. with a remix of "Keepin me".

Tracklisting:
1. Ryko - Set Free [06:45]
2. Patryk Molinari - Synphonic Days [12:19]
3. Ryko - Keepin' me [07:16]
4. Ryko - Keepin ' Me ( Mathis J Remix )



dl full release
mirrore
release page

No comments:

Total Pageviews