Wednesday, January 20, 2010

(DRMF03) Likewise – Kiss My Aura EP


Likewise – Kiss My Aura EP
Label: Drumlore
Catalog#: DRMF03
Format: 3 x File, MP3, EP, 320 kbps, FLAC, WAV
Country: US
Released: 06 Jan 2010
Genre: Electronic
Style: Techno, Tech House, Minimal
Written and produced by Jeremy Reid and Dominic Poulin.
Remixed by Blake Dailey, Boris Kurtzman, and Steve Chan.
Mastered by Jeremy @ Attitude Recordings.
Artwork by Alexander Synaptic.

Likewise is a brand new techno project founded by veteran producer Jeremy Reid AKA Tapwatr (Attitude Recordings, Noerg) and Dominic Poulin AKA DJ Tenzin (Attitude Recordings, Tech Safari), both instrumental figures in the electronic music underground in Montreal, Canada. Pulsating with hypnotic energy, Kiss My Aura demonstrates a dark and edgy vision of minimal and progressive techno. Toronto producers Knifestyle and Aerodrömme both put their own twist on the original to round out the release.

Tracklisting:
1. Kiss My Aura (128 BPM)
2. Kiss My Aura (Knifestyle Remix) (124 BPM)
3. Kiss My Aura (Aerodrömme Remix) (126 BPM)

dl full relase: MP3 / FLAC / WAV
release page

No comments:

Total Pageviews