Sunday, March 21, 2010

[CF 042] Helico Bacter & My Gloomy Machine – Eastern Comfort EP

Helico Bacter & My Gloomy Machine – Eastern Comfort EP
Label: The Centrifuge
Catalog#: [CF042]
Format: 4 x File, MP3, EP, 320 kbps
Country: UK
Released: 21 Mar 2010
Genre: Electronic
Style: IDM, Downtempo, Glitch
Originally Improvised by Helico Bacter & My Gloomy Machine on January 23rd 2008
Remixed & Re-edited by My Gloomy Machine
Remastered By Helico Bacter
Cover Pictures by My Gloomy Machine
Cover Design by Helico Bacter
Thanks to Wassim/Missaw & The Centrifuge for releasing this EP.
Special thanks to Kill Ref (www.myspace.com/keyreffd) for the remix.

Tracklisting:
1. Outer Space Pharmacist
2. Saturn’s Ring Plumber
3. Fake Intergalactic Lawyer
4. Fake Intergalactic Lawyer (Kill Ref Glitchacido Remix)



dl full release
release page
Published by The Centrifuge using a Creative Commons License.

No comments:

Total Pageviews