Friday, March 5, 2010

[L&C 26] Sanderson Dear - First EP

Sanderson Dear - First EP
Label: Load And Clear Netlabel
Catalog#: L&C 26
Format: 3 x File, MP3, 320 kbps
Country: Belgium
Released: 05 Mar 2010
Genre: Electronic
Style: Ambient, Dub Techno

Sanderson Dear (Toronto, Canada)
I’ve been listening to music for as long as I can remember. I started DJ’ing in about 1987 playing a wide spectrum of genres. The gigs over the years have narrowed the spectrum slight but the focus runs much deeper. My musical roots of goth/industrial, new wave, rock and punk “play nice” with my interest in techno, house, dub and ambient music. As such one never knows what they’ll get from me but in the same breath know it’ll be quality. After some twelve years of spinning records and doing some background audio work for a couple of local bands I took the leap into song writing and production in 2001.

Since then, I’ve slowly been assembling my home studio and setup Stasis Recordings in 2002 as the primary output source for most of my finished material. Currently working on finishing more songs and setting up the remaining parts of my label’s infrastructure. 


Traklisting:
1.Intersection
2.Event Horizon
3.In Between The Raindrops

dl full release
release page
Creative Commons license: Attribution 3.0

No comments:

Total Pageviews