Monday, June 14, 2010

[LBN 002] Menion – Out of Sound/Out of Silence

Menion – Out of Sound/Out of Silence
Label: La Bel Netlabel
Catalog#: LBN 002
Format: 6 x File, MP3

Released: 07 Jun 2010
Genre: Electronic
Style: Indie, Acoustic, Ambient

…six tracks…six journeys…six experiences
This work represents a sound secret that i wanted to share especially to myself.
The tracks come from the stuff i have produced in the last two years and the main aspect they share in on the emotional level…because they all talk about something i  really experienced and that it deeply touched me…
My electronic music,that most would label as ambient,moves along various levels and depths…a game between vision,some blurred,some more clear…
A bit like looking at things around us wearing glasses and then without them…the game between the guitar themes and the electronic textures underneath is the most  pronounced aspect.
I like to think that my music has a kind of domino effect on the imagination,that the sound impression leads to other images…vision the i hope can become again concrete  reality to create more art…
I thanks the guys from “La Bèl netlabel” who believed in my music.

Tracklisting:
1. Colazione su Saturno
2. My neural forest
3. Dear Dad
4. Compostela
5. I love imperfection
6. Your body in the dark




dl full release
release page
archive page
Creative Commons license: Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0

No comments:

Total Pageviews