Roy Gilles, born and raised in Italy, near Florence, with a strong interest in music, so he decided to approach her passion and started playing at age 17, fascinated by the world of night the music club. In 2001 the first real warm upper console as resident in one of the most renowned club in the Italian underground scene, which made the history of house music. His music can be defined as an infectious groove, a sound that combines dark rhythm, melody, percussion and sounds that rediscover the roots of old school house music. These are maybe the best words to describe Roy, young musician of worldwide's underground music scene.
It's the tale of a child full of dreams, a tale about his love for drums grew up til today, becoming a true complete symbiosis with only kind of music.
Today his music is appreciated and supported by the biggest professionists and lovers of the international underground scene;
a clear sign that the role of this musician in the future's global panorama will be as an absolute protagonist.
1. C-Beams – Thumbling
2. Tanner Ross – Goodbye summer
3. Rio Padice – Tool 3
4. James Duncan – Untitled 1
5. Cottam – Work it
6. Motor City Drum Ensemble – Stuutgart nights
7. Roy Gilles – The day it snowed in chicago (Genny G remix)
8. Lewie Day – Bedwetter
9. Christopher Rau – Stockings
10. Floating Points – Vacuum boogie
11. Motor City Drum Ensemble – Monorail
12. The Oliverwho Factory – The galactic transit (recall instrumental mix)
13. Legowelt – Bayville cove
14. Kris Wadsworth – Crushed (tevo howard remix)
15. Efdemin – There will be singing (Dj koze remix)
16. Toka Project – Toe 2 toe
Roy Gilles: Apparel Music Radio show by Apparel Music