Monday, April 15, 2013

Invite's Choice Podcast 106 - Milton Bradley

Invite's Choice Podcast 106 - Milton Bradley
http://www.miltonbradley.de

Milton Bradley is one of those artists you love to have on your show. Especially if he sends in a podcast recorded in Tokyo at Dommune.

I have a long-standing wish to visit and play in Japan someday. Something I am quite sure will happen in the future. But enough about me.

As owner of the Do Not Resist The Beat & Alien Rain labels, Milton releases great music. Dirty deep abstract and very usable techno. That is my experience when I play his music in my sets.

His podcast is an abstract and great mix that combines older and newer records; something not everybody can do well. To Milton it's not a problem however! Enjoy this podcast!(c) icp

Check all Invite's Choice podcasts via: Invite's Choice Podcast section. 

No comments:

Total Pageviews