Saturday, December 26, 2009

Flying Lotus - A Decade of Flying Lotus (Mixed by The Gaslamp Killer)

decade-mix

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone
as we’re approaching this new year, I felt it was time to let go of some things that have been gathering dust. Some old things, and some new things, I tried to pick out tracks that I know yall haven’t heard yet so there should be surprises around every turn.
can’t believe i’ve been making tracks for over 10 years now..That said, there’s so much to learn still.
I hope you all enjoy this mix. Thanks to the Gaslamp Killer for doing an incredible job on this.
Can’t wait for you all to hear my album ‘Cosmogramma’ coming out April 20th 2010 on Warp Records.
Enjoy
s

icon for podpress  A Decade of Flying Lotus (mixed by GLK): Download
Art (Flying Lotus) Layout (Ques)

No comments:

Total Pageviews