Friday, May 14, 2010

[Elpa 42] Josh Winiberg - Fairytale

Josh Winiberg - Fairytale
Label: Elpa
Catalog#: Elpa 42
Format: 4 x File, MP3, 320 kbps
Country: Latvia
Released: 12 May 2010
Genre: Electronic
Style: IDM, Ambient, Chill
Photo by Josh Winiberg

Fairytale is small collection of my earlier electronic works, written a couple of years ago when I first started producing electronic music. Everything was new to me at the time, and all ideas were experiments. I was working on sound rather than experience or knowledge. Because of this, it has it's imperfections, but they are imperfections which - I hope - serve as part of it's charm.
The only more recent piece is Cyan, which is a remix of a track from Re-Drum's album Colours (released on Torrentech).
Fairytale is my first release on Elpamusic. Thanks to the guys here who put in all the hard work to get our music heard, and thanks to you for listening. I hope you enjoy it.

Tracklisting:
1. Josh Winiberg - Blocster (6:00)
2. Josh Winiberg - Frühling (4:38)
3. Re-Drum - Cyan (Josh Winiberg Remix) (6:31)
4. Josh Winiberg - Fairytale (6:07)



dl full release
release page
archive page

No comments:

Total Pageviews