Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mux Mool - Drum EP 2

Mux Mool - Drum EP 2
Label: Moodgadget
Catalog#: none
Format: File, MP3, Donation-Only EP
Country: UK
Released: 21 Jan 2010
Genre: Electronic, Hip Hop
Style: Instrumental, Hip Hop, Synth-pop
Artwork by: Hydro74

From Mux Mool:
I made the first Drum EP in 2007. At that time I wasn't sure if I was going to continue making beats at all. I had only released one song, and despite how well "Lost and Found" had done, I just wasn't sure if this was the path I was going on. A good friend of mine, Medium Zach from Big Quarters suggested I challenge myself to make one beat every day for a week. I took him up on his challenge and did just that. 7 lo fi hip hop beats.

In 2010 I found myself in a similar funk, only this time I was traveling quite a bit. I decided that I wanted to challenge myself again. This time, I couldn't really do 7 songs in 7 days, and I wanted to improve in quality from the songs on the first Drum EP, but stay true to the nature of beat-making challenges. So, this EP is all songs I made while on a plane.

Mux Mool - Drum EP 2 by Moodgadget

You can download for free and donate here

No comments:

Total Pageviews