Saturday, August 20, 2011

Outis Podcast Series01 - Dino Sabatini

Outis Podcast Series01 - Dino Sabatini

Welcome to the first Outis Podcast Series !
I made a really personal mix in the purpose to exalt a style i growth in time and shared with friends from Prologue & Sonic Groove;

Dark, hypnotic; call it as you want, for me it’s just my world, my way to be and to live the music.
The mixing technique used is a “Hybrid”, as I like to call it, between dj set and Live; I have been playing a Clavia Nord Mdular G2 and a Jomox Mbase 01 kick to make bridges across tracks;
enjoy. 

Tracklist:
1. Untitled – Dino Sabatini
2. Bridge 1 – Live
3. Modulation A – Dino Sabatini – Outis Music
4. Bridge 2 – Live
5. Mooger – Modern Heads – Prologue
6. Bridge 3 – Live
7. Scylla – Dino Sabatini – Prologue
8. Perseus – Dino Sabatini – Prologue
9. Bridge 4
10. Step 3 – Dino Sabatini – Sonic Groove
11. Ceto – Dino Sabatini – Prologue
12. Tethys – Dino Sabatini – Prologue
13. Modulation B – Dino Sabatini – Outis Music

OutisPodcastSeries01-DinoSabatini by Dino Sabatini

No comments:

Total Pageviews