Wednesday, June 10, 2009

(51bts #015) Auto Pilot - A Fractured Echo

Auto Pilot - A Fractured Echo
Label: 51 Beats
Cat#: 51bts #015
Format: MP3 192 kbps
Release Date: 09 June 2009
Genre: Electronic
Style: Chill, Pop

Adrian is our new friend. His music makes us happy, and we think the 51beats 15th release is a nice gift for you just before the 2009 summer beginning. "A Fractured Echo" will make you happy and relaxed.
Adrian says: "As a rule, when it comes to writing music I have no rules. There is no style set in concrete. I do prefer the sound of the analogue synth but will use guitar or a voice if it sounds right. This release almost captures every style I have been involved with at any given stage of writing..."
Fly My Kite - to let go and have nothing in the world to worry about
Control My Mind – chill and be taken over
The Window – great for looking out or in
Mood Song – calm, safe, uncertain and euphoric, it has them all
Lushness – ditty little piano piece
Seventeen – when I was seventeen I built a dream and it’s in this song
Shit Happens – all the time
Remembering – I forget what this ones about"A.Collier (Auto Pilot)

"A Fractuded Echo" will put a very nice smile on your face :) :) :) :) :)

Tracklisting:
01 Fly My Kite 4' 46 "
02 Control My Mind 5' 12 "
03 The Window 3' 16"
04 Mood Song 4' 08"
05 Lushness 1' 50"
06 Seventeen 3' 38"
07 Shit Happens 3' 19 "
08 Remembering 3'45''

Download Full release

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome, what a find

Total Pageviews