Saturday, April 24, 2010

Modyfier: Obtane - Process Part 202

Modyfier: Obtane - Process Part 202
via http://modyfier-modifying.blogspot.com/

First of all, I really want to thank Rayna for the opportunity she gave me to contribute to the Process Series.

This mix reflects a present vision into the future. You'll feel endless energies alternating between post-romantic and introspective moments (like life should be). It’s an hour of sharp cuts, psychedelic drones and dark beats. I love sci-fi culture and tend to dislike things that are human-centric as I think the real danger for our species is our species itself.

I grew up with Kraftwerk and Tangerine Dream. I continue to live in a state of limbo, ignoring what I consider the worst expressions of society: politics and religion. I always get interested and inspired by the third-part, the hyperspace, the after-human, technologies, mechanics and anything considered "hybrid".

obtane - process part 202 by modyfier

No comments:

Total Pageviews